Last week our Executive Director, Kate Hoepke, was interviewed by Diane Hullet for the podcast Best Life Best Death. Kate talks about her previous experience in community building and the path that led her to San Francisco Village. She also highlights the importance of villages as infrastructures of care and how Village Movement California came to life. Click on this link to listen to the interview.
- Board of Directors Storytelling Project September 29, 2022
- Amplify Your Contribution with Employer Matching Gifts! September 21, 2022
- Best Life Best Death Podcast April 20, 2022
- San Francisco Village’s First Art Exhibition March 24, 2022
- SF Examiner: How to teach Gen Z to have real conversations with older adults March 18, 2022