Last week our Executive Director, Kate Hoepke, was interviewed by Diane Hullet for the podcast Best Life Best Death. Kate talks about her previous experience in community building and the path that led her to San Francisco Village. She also highlights the importance of villages as infrastructures of care and how Village Movement California came to life. Click on this link to listen to the interview.
- Best Life Best Death Podcast April 20, 2022
- San Francisco Village’s First Art Exhibition March 24, 2022
- SF Examiner: How to teach Gen Z to have real conversations with older adults March 18, 2022
- Introducing our 2022-2026 Strategic Plan! February 23, 2022
- SFV technology partner named a 2021 Influencer in Aging by Next Avenue December 8, 2021