Events & Programs Year-Round
View Full Calendar
Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- March 2021
- 03Mar 2021Aging Well with Meditation3/3/2021 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 03Mar 202194123 Neighborhood CircleEvery Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Until 3/31/2021 PT
- 04Mar 2021Tai Chi and QigongEvery Thursday from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM Until 3/25/2021 PT
- 04Mar 202194118 Neighborhood Circle3/4/2021 from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM PT
- 08Mar 2021Member to Member Coffee Chat3/8/2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PT
- 08Mar 2021Tai Chi and Qigong (Part 2)Every Monday from 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM Until 3/29/2021 PT
- 08Mar 2021Makers & Crafters3/8/2021 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 09Mar 2021Life Story ClubEvery Tuesday from 2:00 PM to 3:20 PM Until 4/30/2021 PT
- 10Mar 2021Aging Well with Meditation3/10/2021 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 10Mar 202194121 Neighborhood Circle3/10/2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM PT
donor since 2013