Events & Programs Year-Round
View Full Calendar
Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- January 2021
- 26Jan 2021Stress Management: Filling the Tank in 2021Every Tuesday from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Until 1/26/2021 PT
- 27Jan 2021Aging Well with MeditationEvery Wednesday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Until 1/27/2021 PT
- 27Jan 202194123 Neighborhood CircleEvery Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Until 1/27/2021 PT
- 27Jan 2021Sunset Circle1/27/2021 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM PT
- 27Jan 2021Conscious Conversations: Our Role in CommunityEvery Wednesday from 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM Until 2/24/2021 PT
- 28Jan 202194117 Neighborhood Circle1/28/2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM PT
- 28Jan 2021Curiosity Lab: Creative ConnectionsEvery Thursday from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Until 2/25/2021 PT
- 28Jan 2021Tai Chi and QigongEvery Thursday from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM Until 1/28/2021 PT
- 28Jan 2021Play Reading GroupEvery 2 Weeks Thursday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Until 1/28/2021 PT
- 29Jan 2021Dazzling Dames Of Broadway: Celebrating The 100th Birthday Of Carol Channing1/29/2021 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PT
donor since 2013