Events & Programs Year-Round
View Full Calendar
Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- July 2020
- 10Jul 2020LGBTQ CircleEvery Friday from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM Until 7/31/2020 PT
- 09Jul 202094118 Neighborhood CircleEvery Thursday from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Until 7/30/2020 PT
- 09Jul 2020Tai Chi and QigongEvery Thursday from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM Until 7/30/2020 PT
- 08Jul 202094123 Neighborhood CircleEvery Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Until 7/30/2020 PT
- 08Jul 2020Aging Well with MeditationEvery Wednesday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Until 7/29/2020 PT
- 07Jul 2020Experience Exchange: Racial InjusticeEvery Tuesday from 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM Until 7/30/2020 PT
- 07Jul 2020Coffee Chat: COVID 197/7/2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 06Jul 2020Grupo de Conversación en Español7/6/2020 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM PT
- 03Jul 2020LGBTQ CircleEvery Friday from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM Until 7/31/2020 PT
- 02Jul 2020Play Reading7/2/2020 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM PT
donor since 2013