For some people over 65 facing loneliness and prolonged isolation, expanded tech literacy is a new skill that may stay with them long after lockdowns lift. San Francisco Village members are featured in this thoughtful City Lab exposé.
- What Does Pride Mean To Me? June 25, 2020
- San Francisco Village Honors Rev. Dr. Amos Brown June 11, 2020
- The ‘New Normal’ for Many Older Adults Is on the Internet May 7, 2020
- Step Up and Step Back May 7, 2020
- Most recent volunteer training: an army of Millennials have stepped up to support their older neighbors. Bravo! March 21, 2020