In response to the OK Boomer meme, Kate Hoepke argues that Boomers must leverage their experience, knowledge and resources to advance an agenda defined by younger generations. Read her op-ed in Aging Today.
- The ‘New Normal’ for Many Older Adults Is on the Internet May 7, 2020
- Step Up and Step Back May 7, 2020
- Most recent volunteer training: an army of Millennials have stepped up to support their older neighbors. Bravo! March 21, 2020
- SFV Executive Director: I’m a Boomer and I’m Furious December 6, 2019
- San Francisco Village: Advancing the Conversation on Aging Statewide October 8, 2019