In response to the OK Boomer meme, Kate Hoepke argues that Boomers must leverage their experience, knowledge and resources to advance an agenda defined by younger generations. Read her op-ed in Aging Today.
- Building a Culture of Care: The SCAN Foundation recognizes San Francisco Village October 17, 2023
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging and Villages: San Francisco Village June 15, 2023
- Healing Effects of Social Connection May 5, 2023
- San Francisco Foghorn: SFV partners with USF to target plastic pollution April 26, 2023
- Los Angeles Times: What we’re missing out on when we don’t have intergenerational relationships, personally and collectively April 12, 2023