In response to the OK Boomer meme, Kate Hoepke argues that Boomers must leverage their experience, knowledge and resources to advance an agenda defined by younger generations. Read her op-ed in Aging Today.
- EngAGED Communities- Podcast April 30, 2021
- Solving the Loneliness Epidemic, Two Generations at a Time April 7, 2021
- Let’s Take Action on Climate Change Together April 5, 2021
- Pioneering Program Assists Seniors Transition from Hospital to Home March 5, 2021
- Villages: More than getting help, it’s about sharing life with others November 16, 2020